Wednesday, November 5, 2008

many moons

My how time flies. Many moons have passed since I voiced myself. Long, hot, dry summer. Fall finally. Garrette, Zachary, Rielly, Reagan, Johnson, Nathan and Victor are all great. The two little ones are walking and acting like big boys themselves although only a little over 1 year of age.

I have not been well. Gary and I are concerned over my facial swelling and the doctors have ordered "cat scans". Strange sound to it. All cats must hate these things. I for one will submit out of desperation. I am too vain to continue looking so moon faced. Of course, grandkids don't notice any change or even if I put on a little weight around the middle. I notice. What really is vena cava syndrome? Do not google it. It will scare you to death to read about it. Let's wait to hear the results of the "cat scans".

1 comment:

jewlover2 said...

sigh...I hate waiting.