Sunday, July 6, 2008

How many bones does a black mamba have in its body?

Where did this question come from? It is really strange what pops up on the internet. Do you have the correct answer? Oh well, I just didn't know anyone cared.
I did watch a doc on two tigers, Sarge and Lillie. It detailed their life from birth and was a great hour of mindless entertainment. I do just love animals. But Mambas?
I spent a good hour on Shellista's my space page. Very entertaining. Also I visited the big apple and enjoyed Ashley's account of the Witness housing broker in Las Vegas. All in all a very nice time on the internet today.

1 comment:

jewlover2 said...

hey mimi, nice to visit you. haven't been by in a while...shame on me!

Victor is standing! All by his little thick legged self. So funny. He claps every time because we do and then he loses his balence and falls down. hee hee