I'm still waiting for Shelley to comment on anything. Her comments are perceptive and exquisite to the ear and heart. She just loves my art which I will share on this site at some point. I hope Ashley will comment,too. She is also a creative love of mine
3 comments:
Hellooooooooo!!!!!! Love the blog page! It's not myspace, but ya know...slowly but surely, right? I don't really know what to say here except don't rent the movie The Brave One because it's boring. I love my new iPod; I just got an FM Transmitter for my truck so I can listen to it while driving---bad thing is, the sound quality is not as good as a CD, but oh well....it'll do for now, I guess!
Love ya!
Take care of you; I'll see you tomorrow.
~Shellie~
My mom is awesome!
she is awesome indeed...heh heh.
Shellie, if your car is ancient (and lucky) enough to have a tape deck, try a tape adaptor w/ your ipod. Mine sounds better using it.
Post a Comment