Saturday, March 8, 2008

I hope today's additions make you feel loving and warm inside. My
husband is a warm loving person and I really dedicate these new videos to him. Our 6th Anniversary is March 23rd. Here's to us--he just brought me a glass of wine. Here's to love--

4 comments:

Shellie said...

Well, aren't you the little computer expert now? I'm proud of you!! But I don't get the Last of the Mohicans clip...what's romantic about that one??

jewlover2 said...

Oooooo, The Last Of The Mohicans is about the most romantic movie there is, isnt it? That kiss....dear lord,that kiss!

Anyway, congratulations Daddy and Mimi!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't think I would know how to put all of this on a website! The video with the background vocals of the Spanish singer (not sure what his name is) is beautiful! Scott actually has a whole CD of his. I've never seen Last of the Mohicans. Will have to check that one out! Love the blogs!!

jewlover2 said...

Tomiko is that you? This is Ashley. I haven't spoken to you in years....visit me at my blog too!